1st Per. – Today: This is your last class time for working on your group presentation (4th period, you will have tomorrow also); USE YOUR TIME WISELY. Here is a checklist to consider to make sure you are prepared for your presentation, which begins on Monday, 05/11:
- Do you have enough information on your topic to make a 15 – 20 minute presentation? Have you timed it to be sure?
- Is your presentation interesting? Do you have a variety of information, pictures, and video/audio to hold your audience’s attention, but not too much to be distracting?
- Are you using at least a size 20 font on slides?
- Have you made sure you don’t have too much writing on any single slide?
- Do you have a correctly formatted Works Cited page, using MLA style – with ALL sources you used cited, alphabetized, double-spaced, and hanging indentation? Make sure yours looks similar to this Sample Works Cited Page.
- Do you know who will cover what part of the presentation and when?
- Have you checked grammar, sentence structure, capitalization, spelling, and confused word usage?
DUE TOMORROW: FRIDAY PARAGRAPH #12 Friday Paragraph #12 – Just One Drop