Due Today: Revised Draft of Research Paper – should be pretty much what you would have as your final – all revisions done, errors corrected, 3rd person only, typed, double-spaced, Font size 12, internal citations correctly done, and a Works Cited Page. This Revised Draft should be “Turned In” to Google Classroom – “First Draft of Your Research Paper, and also due: a printed copy to turn in.
IMPORTANT Info from yesterday that you may still need:
- Mini Lesson for Thesis Statement – a-blueprint-thesis-statement
- I would strongly encourage you to watch the video Killer Thesis Statement and Writing a Thesis Statement that is also good but a bit slow.
- Use this checklist to be sure your draft looks really good notes-to-remember-for-research-paper.
FOR SOME EXTRA HELP:
- Here is a video that shows how to use Hanging Indentation in Google docs, because Google is not very user friendly when it comes to creating your Works Cited page.
- Here is a video for Completing a Works Cited.
- Check out the final sample paper with Works Cited example from Purdue OWL.
Finish chap 2 Bless Me Ultima and begin chap 3